Saturday, July 28, 2007

What's happened so far!

Born in Trivandrum
Studied in St. Thomas Residential School upto 12th Standard with 88% in both 10th and 12th..
Completed Engineering in EEE from College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
Joined Infosys - Changed life completely...
Came out of the SHADOW, started believing in myself, starting bringing in good results....

Went to Chennai, stayed for 8 days till I was brought back to Mysore.
Then went to Bangalore for 1 week and I REALIZED that this is where I wanted to be.
Then sent to Chennai. Came back to Bangalore in 3 months - I was more valuable in Bangalore than in Chennai.... Worked like hell and really understood what work is all about in the next 6 months...

Wrote CAT, got 99.09 percentile, got calls from IIM C, I and K.

The IIM C call was a dream come true - I never ever imagined in my life I would reach there..... And this meant probably the most to me ever!

Worked for a few more months before actually joining IIM C...

Miss All the following people
Papa, Mummy, Vipul Dada, Minakshi Babhi, Rushil, Madhur, Abirami, Sivaram, Anoop, Anuraj, Prakash, Neha, Abishek, Rushi, Karthik, Naren, Don from TVM.
KIL 9823 from Mumbai...
Atul Seksaria, Gaurav Sharma from Infosys training.
Anupriya and Dileep from life in Bangalore...

Namita Grover, for her trust in my abilities.
Rahul Dokania, from whom I wished most to become a manager...

Pradeep Kiran, for helping me countless times.
Vignesh , my first mentor.

And now - Life is like it's never been before.... And not that I hadn't expected it - Welcome to IIM Calcutta... I am just 3 days away from my first big exams here... Haven't studied much so far.... So a long way to go......

So here goes... My daily blog...

2 comments:

Gabbar said...

Nice Blog Buddy ;)

Atul Mathur said...

Hey, thanks... Do I know you otherwise???