Monday, July 30, 2007

Stats

What is the probability that given I am not well prepared, I will pass tomorrow?

What is the probability that given I wake up in the morning I am able to mug up some formulae?

What is the probability that given my sad state of affairs in terms of preparation, I will be able to clear the 2 exams on Thursday?

Stats - This subject is all about how I always tend to use the wrong formulae at the wrong place. I might know all the formulae - but it's about knowing which one to apply where. What is the expected value of the number of correct applications of formulae in my sheet tomorrow???

That's a question I will be able to answer only tomorrow... So God Help!!!

Talked to Anupriya today... She is feeling quite low... Hope things get resolved for her soon...

KIL is having a lovely time in Mumbai... KIL's a very sweet person... Happy Go Lucky.....

Finally, what is my expected score for tomorrow if I continue to write this blog tonight? Close to zero - therefore I should start studying now..

No comments: